Knife Leveling Machine KLM-09 is specially designed to tension and straighten the band, gang saws and knives to free the saw from deflections and deformity.
– To prevent deflections while cutting.
– To have absolute tooth sides of the saw/knife.
– To guarantee precise cutting of the saw/knife.
– To ensure durability to the saw/knife body.
– To fit the saw on the mounted machine by having a perfect size cut.
GENERAL FEATURES |Knife Leveling Machine
– Special hardened rollers for tensioning.
– Rigid working bench.
– On/off switch
– Adjustable tensioning cylinder hydraulic pressure.
– 12m/min of feed rate
– Fast and precise tensioning.
– Simple and fast adjustment.
– Applying internal tensioning easily according to the hardness of saw steel.
– Precise tensioning to prevent possible deflections during operation.
– Fitting to the cutting machines by means of tensioning.
– Ensuring high efficiency by tensioning the saw.
– Production conformed with CE standards.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS | Knife Leveling Machine
Knife Length Capacity
Hydraulic Power Unit
Hydraulic Pump Capacity
3,2 It / min.
Shell Tellus 37
Number of valves in use