MH310 Portable Hardness Tester
- Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL and three types of strength values immediately.
- Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light.
- Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices, and with the user calibration function.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Large memory could store 100 groups (Relative to average times 32～1 ) information including single measured value, mean value, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
- Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status.
- Original imported high speed thermal printer support the immediate printing function. It can save data permanently.
- NI-MH rechargeable battery as the power source. Charge circuit integrated inside the instrument. Continuous working period of no less than 150 hours (EL off and no printing).
- Auto power off to save energy.
- Excellent after-sale service system for high quality products–two years’ guarantee and all life maintenance. Easy to buy and comfortable to use.
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
- Error and repeatability of displayed value:
Type of impact device
Hardness value of Leeb standard hardness block
Error of displayed value
- Measuring range：HLD（170～960）HLD
- Measuring direction：0°~360°
- Hardness Scale：HL、HB、HRB、HRC、HRA、HV、HS
- Display：segment LCD
- Data memory：100 groups max.（relative to impact times 32～1）
- Printing paper: width is （5±0.5）mm, diameter is 30mm.
- Battery pack: 6V NI-MH
- Battery charger: 9V/500mA
- Continuous working period：about 150 hours（With backlight off, no printing）
- Communication interface：1
- Outline dimensions：212mm×80mm×32mm
D type impact device
Standard test block
Cleaning brush (I)
Small support ring
Paper for printing
Instrument package case
Cleaning brush (II)
For use with G type impact device
Other type of impact devices and support rings
Refer to Table 3 and Table 4 in the appendix.