SUK-92 GENERAL FEATURES | BAND SAW STELLITE TIPPING MACHINE
– BAND SAW STELLITE TIPPING MACHINE Stellite tipping to the tooth tips of the band saw for fast and smooth cutting surface.
– Non-corroding and hardening plating on all mechanical components.
– Maximum 250mm band saw width capacity.
– Manual welding.
– Automatic annealing.
– Automatic stop at the end of cycle.
– 24V control panel.
– Annealing temperature adjustable from the control panel.
– Welding temperature adjustable from the control panel.
– Simple controls for ease of use.
– Ensuring better surface quality on the material cut.
– Guaranteeing dimensional and formal accuracy of the material to be cut.
– Stellite cutting motor riding on special hardened spindles.
– Optional gang saw and circular saw stellite tipping attachments.
– Ease of mounting even the wide band saw blades thanks to the motor aided front tool.
– Stellite tipping and automatic annealing on the same machine.
– Durable stellite tipped band saw providing longer life for the band saw.
– Ergonomic use.
– Rigid machine base.
SUK-92 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Band saw blade width
Band saw length
Tooth pulling stroke
Stellite rod diameter
4mm / 5mm / 6mm
Stellite cutting wheel dimensions
115mm x 1,0mm x 22mm
Stellite cutting wheel type
A54 R BF80 – Metal
380V, 3Ph, 50Hz