TIGER 402 CNC HR 4.0, automatic electro-pneumatic vertical sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys from -45° to +60°. – CNC machine with a new controller: MEP 40. It has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products, to obtain, on the same bar or on the material located on the loading magazine CB6001 (OPTIONAL), up to 300 cutting programs each of different lengths and quantities. – CB 6001, for high production, for round, square and rectangular bars up to the maximum cutting dimensions indicated on the brochure. The CB6001 must be ordered together with the machine. – TIGER 402 CNC HR 4.0 is completely covered to give safety to the operator (during working cycles, access to cutting area is hindered by a timed opening system) and for sound insulation.
A FEW FEATURES:
– 8” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive with a self-learning feature, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Panel with low tension controls: polyester membrane keypad with tactile thermo-shaped buttons which give out an acoustic signal when pressed.
– The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
– Sawing head movement on double linear guide with preloaded slides with recirculating ballscrews. – The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
– Head down stroke by means of pneumatic cylinder with coaxial hydraulic brake to obtain the maximum cutting rigidity.
– Shearing stress control.
– Transmission system with serrated pulleys and belts. – Blade rotation with 2-speed motor at 1400/2800 rpm.
– Automatic device to lubricate the blade only when the machine is cutting. – Rotation pin with thrust bearing to grant rotation precision and stability.
– Bar feeder has a length of 1000 mm and consists in a system given by screw/nut with recirculating ballscrews with stepper motor and vice with sideways movement so as to feed in also deformed bars.
– Chip conveyor predisposed to mount optional chip collector. – Pneumatic double locking vice. – Pneumatic vertical vice.
– Indicator with flashing light in case cycle is stopped.
– Control and function system protected against in-going and/or out-going electrical and electromechanical phenomenon.
– Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
– Circular blade Ø 400 mm. – Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
|0°||400||130 mm||120 mm||180 x 200 mm|
|+ 45°||400||115 mm||100 mm||120 x 100 mm|
|+ 60°||400||115 mm||90 mm||90 x 90 mm|
|– 45°||400||115 mm||100 mm||120 x 100 mm|
|Max. vice opening||185 mm|
|Rest piece no longer feeded||160 mm|
|Disc size||HM 400 x 32 mm|
|Blade motor power||3.3 / 4.4 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||1400/2800 rpm|