SHARK 350 NC HS 5.0, electrohydraulic automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on profiles and solid parts in structural, stainless and alloy steels, for dimension up and in between 350mm x 350mm.
|0°||350 mm||350 mm|
|Max. vice opening||355 mm|
|Minimun cutting length||10 mm|
|Rest piece no longer feeded||130 mm|
|Rest piece no longer feeded with hydraulic overhead bundling||300 mm|
|Band size||4640 x 34 x 1.1 mm|
|Blade motor power||4.0 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||15 ÷ 115 m/min|
|Inverter power||5.5 Kw|
Standard machine features: SHARK 350 NC HS 5.0
- + Motorized chip conveyor which can be assembled on the left or right handside of the machine
- + Variable vice pressure allow to set the clamping force
- + Two vertical rollers assembled on the feeding vice to help align the material
- – Numeric controlled machine CNC MEP 50-Windows “CE” based, that has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
- – “Clean cut” cycle
- The feeding vice moves backwards the material once the cut has been completed. This eliminates any scratches caused by the blade during its return to its starting position.
- – Field bus control system with double microprocessor with serial connection.
- – 7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
- – Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
- – Cnc machine that enables to memorize a maximum of 100 cutting programs, each with different quantities and lengths and to select up to a maximum sequence of 100.
- – Structure in sturdy cast iron G25, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
- – Cutting head downfeed movement with hydraulic cylinder on linear guides with recirculating ball bearings.
- – Hydraulic power pack to supply the saw frame and the feeding and cutting vices.
- – Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 115 m/min controlled by an AC inverter drive system.
- – Feeding length up to 600mm in a single stroke driven by a stepper motor and ball screw assembly.
- – Rest piece that can no longer be fed in by the feeding vice: 120 mm.
- ( Optional feeding vice jaws in order to reduce the restpiece down to 25mm+cutting length).
- – Blade deviation ( Optional)
- – Self-aligning feeder vice unit for feeding even not straight bars.
- – Driving pulley locked by conical clamping ring to ensure a strong fastening still allowing axial adjustment.
- – Software to control/assess/correct in real time:
- – cutting force – cutting torque and band tensioning – against the programmed values
- – Adjustable steel blade-guide heads, with roller and carbide pads, coolant taps for the traditional lubrication
- – Machine predisposed to install a mist lubrication system (OPTIONAL).
- – Idler pulley movement from the keyboard to replace the band easily
- – Automatic adjustment of the front blade-guide head according to the dimensions of the bars to be cut
- – Work lamp and Laser projector to position the bar accurately to carry out non-standard or facing cuts
- – Band rotation control with stop in real time in case of blade jammed.
- – Electro-mechanical servo-system for the blade dynamic tensioning.
- – Coolant tank incorporated in the base
- – Two coolant pumps to ensure high cutting liquid quantities (120 l/min) to cool down the band and wash up chips from the working area, so as to guarantee a longer blade life.
- – Wash gun to clean the working area
- – Sound and flashing indicator for machine shutdowns.
- – Machine preset for being handled by lift truck or crane.
- – Bimetal band for the cut of profiles and solid pieces.
- – Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.