COBRA 352 NC 5.0, automatic/semi-automatic electropneumatic CNC sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys using blade with electrowelded hard-metal plates (HM).
– The machine cuts from -45° to +45° and the head tilts from 0° to +45° so as to make inclined cuts.
– CNC machine with a new controller: MEP 50 with Windows “CE” based. This new PLC has been speci cally designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
-7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive , it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events. – Bar feeder with recirculating balls screw/nut and stepper motor (feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
– Panel with low tension controls: polyester membrane keypad with tactile thermo-shaped buttons which give out an acoustic signal when pressed.
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick.
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
– Rotating table mounted on bearing for a smooth and precise rotation.
– Material is clamped by means of two pneumatic vices which can be freely positioned along the longitudinal axis of the material.
– Adjustable mechanical stops at -45°, 0° and +45° to position the head quickly.
– Chip conveyor predisposed to mount optional chip collector (OPTIONAL).
– Shearing stress control.
– Pneumatic vertical vice.
– Automatic device to lubricate the blade only when the machine is cutting.
– Indicator with ashing light in case cycle is stopped.
– The machine is supplied without saw blade.
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard- delivered traditional lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Technical data : COBRA 352 NC 5.0
|0°||120 mm||105 mm||180 x 70 mm||80 mm|
|– 45°||120 mm||100 mm||135 x 60 mm||55 mm|
|+ 45°||110 mm||95 mm||135 x 60 mm||55 mm|
|Max. vice opening||180 mm|
|Rest piece no longer feeded||385 mm|
|Disc size||HM 350 x 32 x 3.4 mm|
|Blade motor power||2.6 / 3.6 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||1700 / 3400 rpm – 2 Speeds|