T.C.T. CIRCULAR SAW GRINDER, Variable speed selection, Control Panel with microprocessor control.
OTOMAT-96 ECO is designed to grind T.C.T. circular saw blades, generally used in woodworking and metal industries.
Its aim is to provide a clean and undamaged cutting edge for the materials used. The OTOMAT-96 ECO is capable of grinding standard tooth shapes on carbide tipped circular saw blades up to 6800mm There are two different grinding processes in standart that can be performed with this machine:
General Features | T.C.T. CIRCULAR SAW GRINDER
– Hydraulic driven, microprocessor controlled.
– Half enclosure for operator-safety.
– Non-corroding and hardening plating on all mechanical components.
– Lift-off face and top grinding.
– Face grinding of ATB tooth form in one cycle.
– Hydraulic driven saw blade clamp by lever.
– Manual Back Clearence & Hook angle adjustment.
– Grinding all common tooth types.
– Simple controls for ease of use.
– Rigid and ergonomic machine base.
– Independently adjustable grinding and indexing speed.