COBRA 352 SX evo, semi-automatic electropneumatic sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys using blade with electrowelded hardmetal plates (HM).
– The machine cuts from -45° to +45° and the head tilts from 0° to +45° so as to make inclined cuts.
– Sawing machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP.
OPERATION: Starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button the following steps are carried out: – the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
– CICLE DOWN UP: Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is nished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Display: 16 characters read on two lines so as to visualize technological parameters such as: + number of cuts carried out + cutting time + amperometer + diagnostics and/or caution messages (more than 100) visualized.
– Registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events. – Panel with low tension controls: polyester membrane keypad with tactile thermo-shaped buttons which give out an acoustic signal when pressed.
– The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
– Rotating table mounted on bearing for a smooth and precise rotation.
– Material is clamped by means of two pneumatic vices which can be freely positioned along the longitudinal axis of the material.
– Adjustable mechanical stops at -45°, 0° and +45° to position the head quickly.
– Chip conveyor predisposed to mount optional chip collector.
HM 350x32x3,4 1,5/2,2 1700/3400 180
– Automatic device to lubricate the blade only when the machine is cutting.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– The machine is supplied without saw blade.
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard- delivered traditional lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Technical data : COBRA 352 SX EVO
|0°||120 mm||105 mm||180 x 70 mm||80 mm|
|– 45°||120 mm||100 mm||135 x 60 mm||55 mm|
|+ 45°||110 mm||95 mm||135 x 60 mm||55 mm|
|Max. vice opening||180 mm|
|Disc size||HM 350 x 32 x 3.4 mm|
|Blade motor power||1.5 / 2.2 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||1700 / 3400 rpm – 2 Speeds|