COBRA 352 MA, manual sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys using blade with electrowelded hard-metal plates. The machine cuts from -45° to +45° with the head which can be tilted from 0° to +45°.
On the model 352 MA (pneumatic vice), which is supplied complete with steel base, the vices close automatically when lowering the head.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Electric panel (wiring totally identi able, main lockable disconnect switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24 V).
– Rotating table mounted on bearing for a smooth and precise rotation.
– Adjustable mechanical stops at -45°, 0° and +45° to position the head quickly.
– Screw locking system to lock the head at any degree.
– Steel base (for 352 manual vice only).
– Chip conveyor is predisposed to mount a chip collector.
– Automatic device to lubricate blade.
– Material is clamped by means of two vices which can be freely positioned along the longitudinal axis of the material.
– Movable aluminium jaws which can be adjusted vertically.
– Head locking system.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Machine predisposed to be hoisted.
– The machine is supplied without saw blade.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Technical data : COBRA 352 MA
|0°||120 mm||105 mm||180 x 70 mm||80 mm|
|– 45°||120 mm||100 mm||135 x 60 mm||55 mm|
|+ 45°||110 mm||95 mm||135 x 60 mm||55 mm|
|Max. vice opening||180 mm|
|Disc size||HM 350 x 32 x 3.4 mm|
|Blade motor power||2.2 kw – Single-phase | 1.5 / 2.2 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||3400 rpm – 1 Speed | 1700 / 3400 rpm – 2 Speeds|