SAT-200 is an ideal machine for full automatic stellite tipping band, frame and circular saw blades. Patented special stellite tipping system ensures a variable joining of stellite to saw blade body than any system worldwide. This new system minimizes side and profile grinding times. It is an ideal machine on secured operation, ease of use and minimized grinding time for band saw producers, regrinding shops and also end-users. From the worldwide creator of new grinding technologies, ABM.
SAT-200 GENERAL FEATURES | BAND SAW STELLITE TIPPING
– Automatic Stellite tipping to the tooth tips of the band saw with by means of plasma system.
– Automatic stop at the end of cycle.
– Optional gang saw and circular saw stellite tipping attachments.
– Ease of mounting even the wide band saw blades thanks to the motor aided front tool.
– Stellite tipping and automatic annealing on the same machine.
– Durable stellite tipped band saw providing longer life for the band saw.
– Guaranteeing dimensional and formal accuracy of the material to be cut.
– 24V control panel.
– Automatic annealing.
– Welding temperature adjustable from the control panel.
– Simple TFT controls for ease of use.
– Ergonomic use.
– Rigid machine base.
SAT-200 TECHNICAL FEATURES
Band saw blade width
Band saw length
Tooth pulling stroke
Stellite rod diameter
Min. 6.5 bars
380V, Ph, 50Hz