PH 261-1/HB , manual band sawing machines for cuts from 0° to +60°, are also supplied in a version with HB device to make single cuts without operators, still keeping the manual cutting cycle available.
HB CUTTING CYCLE: PH 261-1/HB
– After positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase is started, using the weight of the saw frame controlled by a hydraulic circuit to adjust the downfeed speed; after the cut the band stops, the frame is manually lifted in order to reposition the bar to cut untill the position needed by the operator, at this point the head frame is locked by the manually-controlled hydraulic valve.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Sturdy structures in cast iron in order to tension the band at 900 kg.
– Electrical board with entirely identi able wiring, stand-by, main switch with lock, short circuit protection, motor overload cutout, min. voltage coil, low voltage system 24 V.
– Control handle IP55.
– Driving pulley locked with clamp ring to ensure a strong fastening, still allowing axial adjustment. – Blade-guide heads with 6 CARBIDE pads instead of bearings to ensure a better stability.
– Stop strokes at 0° and +60° with lever for locking at any intermediate angle.
– Head articulation with preloaded tapered bearings.
– Vice with fast locking lever.
– Electric pump for the band lubrication and cooling.
|0°||225 mm||200 mm||240 x 160 mm|
|+ 45°||160 mm||140 mm||155 x 115 mm|
|+ 60°||90 mm||90 mm||90 x 90 mm|
|Max. vice opening||245 mm|
|Band size||2450 x 27 x 0.9 mm|
|Blade motor power||0.7 / 0.81 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||46 / 92 m/min – 2 Speeds|