The PH 262 /HB, manual band sawing machines for cuts from -45° to +60° is also supplied in a version with Hydraulic Brake device (HB) to make single cuts without operator but keeping the manual cutting cycle available ( the HB device is available only in the three-phase version).
A FEW FEATURES: The PH 262 /HB
– Sturdy structures in cast iron in order to tension the band at 900 kg.
– Wide working surface granting a perfect working condition and safety; turning table integral with saw head to cut at any angles without damaging the working surface
– Sliding vice with sideways movement and fast positioning system.
– Electrical board with entirely identify able wiring, stand-by, main switch with lock, short circuit protection, motor overload cutout, min. voltage coil, low voltage system 24 V.
– Control handle IP55.
– Driving pulley locked with clamp ring to ensure a strong fastening, still allowing axial adjustment.
– Blade-guide heads with 6 CARBIDE pads instead of bearings to ensure a better stability.
– Mechanical stop at -45°, 0° and +60° with lever for locking at any angles in between.
– Head pivoting with preloaded tapered bearings. – Electric pump for the band lubrication and cooling and Brush band-cleaning device.
– Bimetallic band for pro les and solid pieces.
– Instructions manual and spare parts list.
|0°||225 mm||200 mm||240 x 160 mm|
|+ 45°||160 mm||140 mm||155 x 115 mm|
|+ 60°||90 mm||90 mm||90 x 90 mm|
|– 45°||145 mm||125 mm||150 x 100 mm|
|Max. vice opening||245 mm|
|Band size||2450 x 27 x 0.9 mm|
|Blade motor power||0.7 / 0.81 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||46 / 92 m/min – 2 Speeds|