SHARK 652 SXI H 5.0, dual column electro-hydraulic band saw, equipped with blade 6700x41x1,3mm specifically designed to cut pipes and beams up to max 650x450mm at 0° and can miter from +60° up to -60°.
The machine is available in two versions both equipped with a simple touchscreen and the latest MEP controller which is designed exclusively for all our sawing machines.
– MANUAL POSITIONING (manual rotation of the head with a hand lever and a hydraulic brake to lock the head into position; the cutting angle is visualized on a display).
– AUTOMATIC POSITIONING (programming of the cutting angle from the electrical panel with automatic hydraulic locking system).
In the AUTOMATIC POSITIONING feature the cutting angle is determined by means of a gear/chain system and 2 cutting cycles are available.
A) AUTOMATIC CYCLE for cuts only at one angle
B) AUTOMATIC CYCLE for cuts with 2 angles programmed to be initiated alternatively.
To make the angle setting easier both versions A and B can be equipped with a pair of pop-up hydraulic rollers (one for the infeed and one for the outfeed). This avoids the material scraping onto the turn table when mitiring (OPTIONAL).
A FEW FEATURES: SHARK 652 SXI H 5.0
- Structure in sturdy cast iron, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
- Powerful 9,3kw (15hp) blade motor with vectorial inverter in order to continuously adjust the blade speed in a single range from 15 to 150m/min.
- Powerful coolant flows to wash the cutting area and to convey chips away.
- Work light and laser projector to position the bar accurately in order to carry out non-standard or facing cuts.
- Saw head stroke by means of double hydraulic cylinders on linear guides with ball-bearings and pre-loaded slides (3° canted head to make the chip removal easier for horizontal walls).
- Self-adjustment cutting force by means of a servo valve mounted on the hydraulic cylinder.
- Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
- 7 “ touch screen which visualizes.
- Two hydraulic cutting vises to clamp the material on both sides and one vertical hydraulic cylinder.
- Automatic adjustment of the front guide arm in relation to the capacity that needs to be cut.
- Adjustable blade-guide heads in steel, with roller and carbide pads.
- Servo control to shift idler pulley for blade changing (2200 kg).
- Three coolant pumps to ensure high coolant flood (120 l/min) to cool down the blade and wash away chips from the working area.
- Powered blade brush.
- Belt chip conveyor ( Optional).
- Machine can be handled with both lift truck and crane.
- BI-METAL band saw blade included.