SHARK 332 CCS hydra, band sawing machine for single cuts without operator from 60° on the left to 45°.
– After positioning the bar, operate through the new console to access the following controls:
– vice closing
– starting the cutting cycle that uses the weight of the head controlled by a hydraulic braking circuit to adjust the feeding speed. After the cut, by the keyboard controls, the operator lifts the head through a hydraulic control unit till the necessary position and opens again the pneumatic vice to enable a new bar feeding.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Electrical system (entirely identifiable wiring, stand-by, main switch with lock, motor switch, emergency device, motor overload cutout, min. voltage coil, phase shortage protection, low voltage system 24 V).
– Rotating table (installed on a roller bearing, diameter 420 mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearing) complete with replaceable steel plates on the working surface.
– Double band rotation speed 40/80 m/min (OPTIONAL 20/40 m/min)
– Electronic transducer for the band tensioning with displaying on the console.
– Pneumatic vice with fast approach device.
– Stand with coolant tank and chip tray that can be replaced with a motor-driven chip extractor (OPTIONAL).
– Electric pump (or hydraulic OPTIONAL) for the band lubrication and cooling.
– Machine preset to be equipped with the blade minimal lubrication kit (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard-delivered traditional lubrication with emulsifiable oils.
– Brush band-cleaning device.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Machine preset for being handled by transpallet.
– Bimetallic band for profiles and solid pieces.
– Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
FEATURED SPECIFICATIONS: SHARK 332 CCS hydra