SHARK 332 NC 5.0, electrohydraulic band sawing machine with multi microprocessor which can operate in automatic, semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual mode.
|0°||300 mm||260 mm||330 x 250 mm|
|+ 45°||260 mm||250 mm||260 x 200 mm|
|+ 60°||180 mm||170 mm||170 x 170 mm|
|– 45°||240 mm||210 mm||240 x 160 mm|
|Max. vice opening||335 mm|
|Minimun cutting length||10 mm|
|Rest piece no longer feeded||400 mm|
|Band size||3650 x 27 x 0.9 mm|
|Blade motor power||2.2 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||15 ÷ 100 m/min|
– Automatic cycle (to cut from 0° to 60° left)
– Semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual cycle (for cuts from 45° right to 60° left).
– CNC machine with a new controller : MEP 50 with Windows “CE” based. This new PLC has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
A FEW FEATURES:
-7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive , it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
– Visualization and registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
– Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Bar feeder with recirculating balls screw/nut and stepper motor (feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
– Electronic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
– Automatic adaptive shearing stress control system with servovalve mounted directly on the cylinder.
– Coolant tank inside the steel base with two electric pumps so as to lube-refrigerate band. The drawer to collect chips can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard-delivered traditio- nal lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Machine preset for being handled by transpallet.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
FEATURED SPECIFICATIONS: SHARK 332 NC 5.0