SHARK 452-1 CCS, sawing machine for single cuts without operator, with 4500x27x0.9 mm belt for cutting pipes, profiles and beams, up to
450×320 mm at 0 °.
– Very versatile machine that allows you to
make cuts between 60 ° left and 60 ° right.
(OPTIONAL version SHARK 452-1 CCS with
4500 x 34 x 1.1mm ribbon and motor
4.0 kW blade)
– after positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase starts which uses the weight of the arc controlled by a hydraulic braking circuit to adjust the forward speed; after cutting, the arch is raised manually to the required position
as the bar advances.
– Console with all centralized controls,
mounted on an articulated arm to follow the operator in all operating positions.
– DISPLAY to view the stringing of the
– Electronic inverter for continuous adjustment of the belt speed (from 15 to 100 m /
– Rotating table, with engraved precision graduation, rotating on a 280 mm diameter roller bearing.
– Large support surface to ensure stability and safety during cutting. – Bar support with roller, to the left of the top
DIMENSIONS SAW BAND, METRIC
4500 x 34 x 1,1 mm
SAW BAND DIMENSIONS, INCH
14′ 9-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ x .042″
BAND WIDTH IN MM
BAND LENGTH IN MM