SHARK 281 SXI evo, semi-automatic, electro-hydraulic band sawing machine for cutting from 0° to 60° left.
|0°||250 mm||230 mm||280 x 200 mm|
|+ 45°||190 mm||180 mm||180 x 180 mm|
|+ 60°||120 mm||110 mm||110 x 110 mm|
|Max. vice opening||285 mm|
|Band size||2950 x 27 x 0.9 mm|
|Blade motor power||1.5 / 1.8 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||36 / 72 m/min – 2 Speeds|
– Machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automa tic sawing machines designed by MEP.
OPERATION: starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button, the following steps are carried out: – the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
– Standard machine with operation in semi-automatic cycle only, that can be ordered with additional cutting cycles upon request (OPTIONAL): manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle (semi-automatic dynamic cycle: lowering the head manually, so as to position it just above the material, the semi-automatic cycle starts by pressing trigger switch on handle).
– CYCLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm.
– Low voltage soft keyboard, in polyester, with thermo-shaped buttons, with tactile feeling and sound signal when operating.
– Display for the following messages: + Diagnostic (messages in the use language). + Alarms (cause descrip- tion). + Input and output status. + Cut counting. + Time spent for the cut made. + Blade motor absorption + Blade tension. + Blade speed. + Numeric displaying of the head position.- Program with several special cutting cycles.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with
high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Double band rotation speed (36/72 m/min) with possibility of ordering the sawing machine with electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed (from 15 to 100 m/min).
– The limits of the head stroke are programmed through the console, depending on the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
– Manually-operated blade tensioning through electronic transducer, with displaying.
– Steel base with removable coolant tank.
– Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), other than with the standard-delivered tradi- tional lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.