SHARK 282 MA manual band sawing machine to cut from 45° right up to 60° left. Other than the manual cut mode, the sawing machine can make single cuts without operator, using the head weight controlled by a hydraulic brake: after the cut, the band stops. The frame at this point is manually lifted to the position needed in order to reposition the bar to cut . In the version with pneumatic vice (MA) the vice is opened/closed by a manually-controlled valve (optional with pedal control).
A FEW FEATURES:
– Hydraulic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Double head return spring.
– Sliding vice with sideways movement and fast-positioning system.
– Wide working surface with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 265 mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearing.
– Adjustable precision stops for cuts at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right.
– Steel base with removable coolant tray.
– Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
– Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
– The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM (CCS) can be retrofitted on machines out in the field.
FEATURED SPECIFICATIONS: SHARK 282 MA