SHARK 350 NC HS 4.0 , automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on structural, stainless and alloys teels, profiles and solidparts, with dimensions up to 350×350 mm.
|0°||350 mm||350 mm|
|Max. vice opening||355 mm|
|Minimun cutting length||10 mm|
|Rest piece no longer feeded||130 mm|
|Rest piece no longer feeded with hydraulic overhead bundling||300 mm|
|Band size||4640 x 34 x 1.1 mm|
|Blade motor power||4.0 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||15 ÷ 115 m/min|
|Inverter power||5.5 Kw|
Standard machine features: SHARK 350 NC HS 4.0
- + Motorized chip conveyor which can be assembled on the left or right handside of the machine
- + Variable vice pressure allow to set the clamping force
- + Two vertical rollers assembled on the feeding vice to help align the material
- – CNC machine with MEP 40 controller that has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
- – This sawing machine also features a semiautomatic cutting cycle and uses latest generation technologies; indeed, Shark 350 CNC HS 4.0 is equipped with a controller with processor RISC 32 bit 200 MHz with integrated interface to:
- – Install a GSM card (OPTIONAL) to send an SMS to the programmed number notifying the type of emergency occurred while the machine was operating unattended.
- – Connect to an Ethernet network for the remote assistance service.
- – Get software updates and changes by e-mail, that are transferred to USB port by SD or MMC card and later on the control memory, through the suitable slot on the control console.
- – Choose in the library (that can be extended by the user) the material type, geometry and hardness, the type of blade to be used and the control automatically sets the feed rate and the band rotation speed.
- – When equipped with sensors (OPTIONAL) that read the beginning and end of the bar , the CNC control activates 3 cycles :
- 1- Progressive feeding cycle :
- Cuts progressively all the length of pieces that are obtained in one stroke ( 600mm) which brings down cutting times.
- 2- Feeding rest piece cycle
- The rest piece which no longer can be automatically fed is located by sensors and fed again.
- 3- Cutting cycle “recuperating rest piece” this cuts bars at the front and back having the back part of the bar sufficient in order to obtain the last length programmed but insufficient to complete the cut.
- The CNC control makes it possible to cut the scrap piece keeping blocked the good piece.
- Cutting cycle : clean cut
- The feeding vice moves backwards the material once the cut has been completed . This eliminates any scratches caused by the blade during its return to its starting position.
- 8” touch screen display operator interface and pushbuttons for all functions of the sawing machine.
- It is simple and intuitive with a self-learning feature, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
- – The limits of the head stroke are programmed through the console, depending on the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
- – CNC machine to store up to 300 cutting programs each with different quantity and length.
- – Structure in sturdy cast iron, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
- – Cutting head downfeed movement with brushless motor and 40mm diameter recirculating ballscrewnut, in order to obtain the maximum rigiditiy during the cut and to control and check the cutting parameters inputted in real time.
- – Hydraulic power pack to supply the saw frame and the feeding and cutting vices.
- – Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 115 m/min by vector inverter.
- – Bar feeder with recirculating ballsscrew/nut and steppermotor, feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
- – Minimum bar remnant of 120 mm in automatic operation. (OPTIONAL feeder jaws to reduce the remnant to min. 25 mm)
- – Self-aligning feeder vice unit for feeding even not straight bars.
- – Driving pulley locked by conical clamping ring to ensure a strong fastening still allowing axial adjustment.
- – Software to control/assess/correct in real time:
- – cutting force – cutting torque and band tensioning – against the programmed values.
- – Low voltage control panel installed on a rotating arm to reach the positions to operate safely still keeping the visual control.
- – Adjustable steel blade-guide heads, with roller and carbide pads, coolant taps for the traditional lubrication and preset to install the mist lubrication (OPTIONAL).
- – Idler pulley movement from the keyboard to replace the band easily.
- – Automatic adjustment of the front blade-guide head according to the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
- -Work lamp and Laser projector to position the bar accurately to carry out non-standard or facingcuts.
- – Band rotation control with stop in real time in case of blade jammed.
- – Electro-mechanical servo-system for the blade dynamic tensioning.
- – Blade deviation ( OPTIONAL)
- – Coolant tank incorporated in the base.
- – Two coolant pumps to ensure high cutting liquid quantities (120 l/min) to cool down the band and wash up chips from the working area, soas to guarantee a longerblade life.
- – Wash gun to clean the working area.
- – Blade brush.
- – Sound and flashing indicator for machine shut-downs.
- – Machine preset for being handled by lift truck.
- – Bimetallic band for profiles and solid pieces.
- – Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spareparts list.