SHARK -282 SXI evo , electro-hydraulic automatic band sawing machine which can operate also in semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual mode.
|0°||250 mm||230 mm||280 x 200 mm|
|+ 45°||190 mm||180 mm||180 x 180 mm|
|+ 60°||120 mm||110 mm||110 x 110 mm|
|Max. vice opening||285 mm|
|Band size||2950 x 27 x 0.9 mm|
|Blade motor power||1.5 / 1.8 kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||36 / 72 m/min – 2 Speeds|
– Automatic cycle cut from 0° to 60° left
– Semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual cycle (for cuts from 45° right to 60° left).
– CNC machine with a new controller : MEP 50 with Windows “CE” based. This new PLC has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
– 7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive , it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Visualization and registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
– Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Bar feeder with recirculating balls screw/nut and stepper motor (feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
– Electronic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
– Automatic adaptive shearing stress control system with servovalve mounted directly on the cylinder.
– Coolant tank inside the steel base with two electric pumps so as to lube-refrigerate band. The drawer to collect chips can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard-delivered traditio- nal lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
FEATURED SPECIFICATIONS: SHARK -282 SXI evo