FALCON 251 is a small manual pivot sawing machine. The device uses an HSS blade to cut metals from 0º to 45º left. It is safe to use and can be customized to meet various requirements of different operations. The machine may come either with a bench model or a steel base. It may also be provided with three-phase or single-phase speed motors. It also has various other features such as completely identifiable wiring and motor switch.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Electric system: wiring totally identi able, motor switch, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V) with IP55 control handle for the three-phase version and IP55 control handle for the single-phase version.
– Metal blade cover which totally encloses the blade.
– Double head return spring.
– Bronze gear and casehardened/grounded worm screw which work immersed in oil.
– Vice with anti-burr device with double clamping of the piece.
– Electric submerged pump at 48 V to lubro- refrigerate blade.
– Adjustable stop to make cuts of the same length. – The machine is supplied without saw blade.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
The Falcon 250 is a manual pulldown circular saw with mitring 0-45° left. Featuring a cutting capacity of 90mm x 50mm.
- Three phase or single phase option
- To be mounted on a work bench, or supplied with steel base
- Blade guard
- Low voltage safety device
- Double head return spring
- Bronze gear, casehardened and grounded worm screw in oil bath
- Vice with anti-burr device with double clamping of the work piece
- Electric submerged pump for blade coolant
- Measuring rod
TECHNICAL DATA : FALCON 251