TIGER 372 SX evo, semi-automatic vertical sawing machine to cut steels from -45° to +60°, with HSS blade.
– Machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP.
OPERATION: Starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button the following steps are carried out: – the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
– CICLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is nished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Panel with low tension controls: polyester membrane keypad with tactile thermo-shaped buttons which give out an acoustic signal when pressed.
– Display: 16 characters read on two lines so as to visualize technological parameters such as: + band speed + number of cuts programmed and carried out + cutting time + amperometer + diagnostics and/or caution messages (more than 100) visualized.
– Registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events. – Transmission system at 3 stages to guarantee high sturdiness, precision and obtain high removal capacities.
– Blade rotation with one speed motor with electronic speed variator so as to cut from 15 up to 150 rpm to obtain the best cutting e ciency.
– Sawing head movement on double linear guides with preloaded slides with recirculating ballscrews.
– Coaxial cylinder with bypass valve for fast approach and linear transducer for head position reading.
– The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
– Rotation pin with preloaded thrust bearing to grant rotation precision and stability.
– Accuracy graduation etched on the rotating table. – Easily movable vice unit with fast, safe and accurate locking on the whole machine width.
– Pneumatic locking vice with adjustable steel gib. – Pneumatic vertical vice.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Steel base with chip drawer and removable coolant tray.
– Electric pump for the blade lubrication and cooling.
– Anti-burr device with double locking system of the stock.
– HSS blade Ø 350x32x2.5 for solids or sections.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard- delivered traditional lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Technical data : TIGER 372 SX EVO
|0°||370||120 mm||110 mm||180 x 100 mm||120 mm||110 mm||180 x 100 mm|
|+ 45°||370||115 mm||100 mm||120 x 100 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 x 70 mm|
|+ 60°||370||115 mm||90 mm||90 x 90 mm||50 mm||50 mm||50 x 50 mm|
|– 45°||370||115 mm||100 mm||120 x 100 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 x 70 mm|
|Max. vice opening||190 mm|
|Disc size||HSS 370 x 32 x 3 mm|
|Blade motor power||5.0 Kw – Three-phase|
|Blade rotation speed||15 ÷ 150 rpm|